Monday, July 27, 2009

Real ghost video proof 3

I found this video on youtube. It claimes to be video proof as in the title Real ghost video proof 3.
Posted by saremy127 on his comments are:
"I capture What may be the scariest video on the internet. It has been 5 months since The last sighting of the ghost in my pantry. I filmed the door myself at 12:34 every night for 4 months waiting for some paranormal activity...Sept 19th I capture what may be the first real ghost video proof! Pause at 52-56 seconds, It seems to be a glowing figure in the pantry. Look for upcoming documentary in sept. "Ockham's Razor:Mabel Real ghost documentary ", with interviews and never before seen footage."




So what do you think ghost or hoax?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is dedicated to videos and pictures of ghosts and if they are real or just a hoax. Make your vote at the bottom of each post if its a ghost or hoax or just put maybe if you can't decide.